Social Media Buzz Plus 4/16/2010
Below, are this week’s list of links from around Twitter, blogs, and websites that buzz about social media, business, family and more! Plus, this week we have added a few links to spots we are reading that may not mention social media one iota… we liked’em… we added’em!
- 5 Ways to Reduce Social Media Distractions and Be More Productive – Mashable
- Do-It-Yourself Social Media – Entrepreneur
- Daily Social Media Routine – Do You Have One? – ModernMami
- Your Inbox as Platform: Google Calendar More Closely Integrated with Gmail – ReadWriteWeb
- Why Foursquare Drives Business: What You Need to Know – Social Media Examiner
Other Links Around
- 10 Must-Have Products for Paranoid Parents – MomLogic
- What Every Family Really Needs to be Really Strong – InCourage
- A Roaring Good Time – Momologie
- Confucius Essential Blogging Tips – Lady Bloggers Society
- Spotlight on Jamie Oliver – Role Mommy
Make sure you check out A Child Writes. A great new online penpal forum for children. The environment is a safe, friendly place for children to build a lasting friendship.
Check back next week for a whole new set of links.
These links are for informational purposes only. I am not associated with any of the websites above unless otherwise noted.